As mentioned previously, the first ever #AskF1PP was held on a bus journey from Austin to Dallas. It was undertaken when the combined effects of a packet of Doritos and a Super Sized Cola mixed, causing all manner of sugar rush – and I’m pleased to say that it was a great success and a whole lot of fun.
Since then, I’ve been asked if I’d host another one – and so I am pleased to announce that I will once again open up the darker recesses of my mind to you all on Wednesday evening, 8pm UK Time.
A few things to point out:
- Apologies if we clog your timeline with numerous tweets. Questions will be answered in the order that they come in and will do everything to minimize answering the same question twice.
- You’ll need to use the #AskF1PP hashtag or you may get lost. This isn’t to get our name trending, it’s so we can find you all.
- As always, I speak for myself. I don’t speak for my employer, Formula One, the FIA or the hundreds of others who take part in the worlds greatest circus.
- I’m doing this for fun and for a laugh. Never take me too seriously. Unless I’m being serious.
- Always worth following @GPPaddockPass – that is our ‘back up’ account in case we ever get boned for saying the wrong thing… which, let’s face it the odds on that are pretty high.
Most of all lets kick back, relax and have some great banter this Wednesday.